VM580D is an ultra-thin LTE bodycam which can be used for push-to-talk communication and video live-streaming. Because of its form factor, VM580D is perfect for users who need a powerful body-worn video device which doesn’t weigh them down when they have to respond to a situation.
When used with Hytera’s evidence management software applications, VM580D becomes a total solution for teams looking to stay connected and respond quickly.
VM580D is available with 3 solid-state memory capacities:
32GB: £345.00 (ex. VAT)
64GB: £385.00 (ex. VAT)
128GB: £410.00 (ex. VAT)
For full specifications and features, please view the Hytera VM580D product brochure.
• SIM card slot for connection to 3G/4G cellular network
• Records at 720P (60 frames/sec) and 1080P (30 frames/sec)
• 16 megapixel image sensor
• Records up to 10m in low-light environments
• Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi connectivity
• 3000mAh battery capacity, > 8 hours continuous use
• 5 minute built-in battery backup
• Charge time: < 4 hours
• Pre-and post-record function (30 secs)
• 2.0 inch touchscreen
• 121° diagonal, 110° horizontal and 71° vertical field of view
• AES-256 encryption
• .mp4 video format
• Micro-USB charge and data connection
• Weighs 172g (including battery and belt clip)
• Dimensions: 94 x 63 x 20mm (H x W x D)
• MIL-STD-810G and IP68 compliance, 2m drop tested
Programme your body-worn cameras and manage evidence manually one camera at a time. Password protected and compatible with Hytera’s multi-unit bodycam charger and data dock.
Integrated Device Station (IDS)
View and manage evidence from multiple cameras at a time. When plugged in either individually or via the multi-unit charger and data dock, evidence from the camera automatically uploads and is cleared from the camera’s flash memory.
Cloud-based platform which can connect up to 50 IDS and manage evidence from a central location. Ideal for large, nationwide operations such as Police forces, security providers and retailers.
Order a Hytera VM580D
Hytera body-worn cameras are available for order from authorised Syndico reseller partners. Contact us below and our team will connect you with a reseller.