Hytera VM780 is the most advanced bodycam on the market due to its incredible power and functionality. This device is equipped with 3G/4G connectivity, NFC, GPS and is compatible with broadband push-to-talk and live video streaming applications. Navigating around the UI is easy thanks to its 2.8″ touch screen.
When used with Hytera’s evidence management software applications, Hytera VM780 becomes a total solution for teams looking to stay connected and respond quickly.
VM780 is available with 3 solid-state memory capacities, depending on how the camera is used:
32GB: £490.00 | €560.00(ex. VAT)
64GB: £535.00 | €610.00 (ex. VAT)
128GB: £580.00 | €660.00 (ex. VAT)
Syndico is a distributor and we only sell to trade resellers. If you would like to order this product, please fill out the form below and select the option which applies to you.
For full specifications and features, please view the Hytera VM780 product brochure.
• 3G/4G connectivity, nano SIM slot
• Weight 195g (including battery)
• > 9 hours battery life (continuous recording)
• > 250 hours battery standby time
• < 4 hours charging time
• 2500mAh battery, removable and rechargeable (3500mAh optional extra)
• 216 degree rotatable camera lens unit
• Field of vision: 140 degrees wide, 116 degrees horizontal
• Memory: 2GM ROM, 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB RAM
• 2.8 inch touch LCD display (back of unit)
• AES256 video encryption
• Max video resolution/frame rate – 1080P at 60 frames/sec
• Night vision range up to 10m
• Bluetooth 4.2
• Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
• Drop-test 2m
• 2 watt speaker power
• Electret microphone x 2 (-44dB)
• MicroUSB data connection
Programme your body-worn cameras and manage evidence manually one camera at a time. Password protected and compatible with Hytera’s multi-unit bodycam charger and data dock.
Integrated Device Station (IDS)
View and manage evidence from multiple cameras at a time. When plugged in either individually or via the multi-unit charger and data dock, evidence from the camera automatically uploads and is cleared from the camera’s flash memory.
Cloud-based platform which can connect up to 50 IDS and manage evidence from a central location. Ideal for large, nationwide operations such as Police forces, security providers and retailers.