See everything, miss nothing
With its 180 degree rotatable lens unit, 140 degree wide-angle camera and intuitive display, the VM685 is an incredibly flexible bodycam solution. It’s also completely secure – viewing evidence on the screen is password protected, and videos can be encrypted with H.264 encoding.
When used with Hytera’s evidence management software applications, VM685 becomes a total solution for users looking to protect themselves and those around them.
VM685 is available with 4 solid-state memory capacities, depending on how the camera is used:
16GB: £430.00 (ex. VAT)
32GB: £460.00 (ex. VAT)
64GB: £470.00 (ex. VAT)
128GB: £530.00 (ex. VAT)
For full specifications and features, please view the Hytera VM685 product brochure.
• Records at 720P and 1080P (up to 60 frames/sec)
• 16 megapixel image sensor
• Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi Fi connectivity
• 2 watt speaker
• 2500mAh battery capacity, 8 hours continuous use
• Charge time: 4 hours
• 250 hours standby time
• Pre and post record function (20 or 30 secs)
• 2.4 inch LCD display
• 180 rotatable lens; 140 diagonal, 106 horizontal and 78
vertical field of view
• H.264 video encoding technology
• .mp4 video format
• Micro USB charge and data connection
• Weighs 145g (including battery)
• Dimensions: 86.5 x 58 x 25.7mm (H x W x D)
• MIL STD 810G and IP67 compliance
• 1.5m drop tested
• Operating temperature: 20 C –+60 C
Programme your body-worn cameras and manage evidence manually one camera at a time. Password protected and compatible with Hytera’s multi-unit bodycam charger and data dock.
Integrated Device Station (IDS)
View and manage evidence from multiple cameras at a time. When plugged in either individually or via the multi-unit charger and data dock, evidence from the camera automatically uploads and is cleared from the camera’s flash memory.
Cloud-based platform which can connect up to 50 IDS and manage evidence from a central location. Ideal for large, nationwide operations such as Police forces, security providers and retailers.
Order a Hytera VM685
Hytera body-worn cameras are available for order from authorised Syndico reseller partners. Contact us below and our team will connect you with a reseller.