Key Features and Benefits:
- Connect and go, with the straightforward alarm monitoring module.
- Simple to set-up and configure, with built in test and discovery tools.
- Integrates with emergency alarms, access systems and machinery.
- Send messages to DMR Radios, Radio Group, SMS, email.
- Tailor your own alert escalation strategy.
- Serial input sentence message parsing with keyword and omit word functionality.
- TCP input sentence message parsing with keyword and omit word functionality.
- Radio keyword-in to start the alert escalation.
- Radio or SMS keyword-in to activate on-board contact closure outputs.
- Lone worker for up to ten users, with event log.
- Alert logging as a CSV file.
- No licence or support fees.
Links to radios via a tethered Hytera MD655 or directly into a Hytera repeater.
- RS232 or RS485 Serial Ports
- X4 USB 2.0 Ports
- X4 on-board contact closures (easily expandable to 12 via a Brainbox ED-588 GPIO module)
- TCP and IP Client In/Out
- Dimensions: 120mm x 110mm x 23mm
- Power consumption: +5V DC, 2.6 Amps
- SMS -separate USB GSM dongle and SIM card required