The Hytera SmartDispatch application is not a single module, but a group of components that can be built up to a system, based on subscriber size, topology and coverage requirements. It can be configured as a small single-site system, up to a large multi-site, cross-country network system. All configurations can easily be managed through a remote configuration tool.
- IP CONNECTION – In addition to linking mobile radios, repeaters can also be added via IP in order to use the system as a radio dispatcher. This delivers an IP dispatching system, enabling network-wide voice recording and direct control of the repeater time slots.
- MULTIPLE MAPPING ENGINE – Users have the option to choose their own preferable mapping engines based on their specific usage requirements. These mapping engines include; Google Maps, MapInfo, Google Offline Map, etc.
- VARIOUS ACCESS PRIVILEGES – Based on each customer’s needs, each dispatch client access level can be assigned to selected radio units, or the entire fleet, and can also be assigned to specific sites or any site in the system.
- MULTIPLE AND SEPARATE SCREEN SUPPORT – The Hytera SmartDispatch System console supports multiple views and screen splitting across displays so that all the information you require can be seen at a glance. This feature avoids dispatcher users having to switch between different views during their operation.
- MULTIPLE LANGUAGES – Hytera SmartDispatch System is ideal for global customers as the application supports multiple languages. The display language can be switched easily from the dispatcher console interface without needing to reboot the application.
- NO RECURRING MONTHLY INVESTMENT – Compared to most GPRS-based solutions, Hytera SmartDispatch relies on the DMR communication network for GPS location instead of the GPRS protocol. That means there is no recurring monthly fee for data.