SmartOne offers powerful dispatching functions, such as voice calls, GPS positioning services, messaging functions and voice recording. The software can also be expanded by a series of plugins, e.g., for displaying IP-connected CCTV cameras. Furthermore, it is possible to integrate browser-based web content, such as big data applications or web-based analysis.
- INTEGRATION OF TETRA, DMR CONVENTIONAL, DMR TRUNKING AND MPT – The application can be connected in parallel to different mobile radio systems. All call, GPS or message activities are consequently merged in to a single user interface, ideal for large, mixed radio fleet system management.
- CROSS-TECHNOLOGY COMMUNICATION – SmartOne connects subscribers of different mobile radio systems. As the gateway, the application is capable of connecting the on-call groups and individual users from the different systems in common voice calls and text messages.
- USER-FRIENDLY AND ADAPTABLE USER INTERFACE – The user interface of every work station can be adapted to the individual requirements of the user. It is possible to create several work areas and to individualise them further using plugins, images and text. You can intuitively adapt the workstation by simply dragging and dropping content.
- WIRED OR WIRELESS CONNECTION – Besides the IP-connected network connection, SmartOne can also be used as a radio dispatcher in all radio technologies. This allows you, for example, to use the dispatcher functions in mobile emergency vehicles.
- SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE – Thanks to its sophisticated system architecture, SmartOne delivers a reliable solution. Utilising server redundancy, every SmartOne work station can connect with two central servers. If the active server fails, the hot-standby server automatically takes over the service and ensures a continuous operation.
- SCALABILITY – SmartOne can be scaled to different system sizes. This ranges from a single stand-alone solution, in which the software is installed on a single workstation computer, up to a complete client-server architecture with central servers and remote workstations.
- CLIENT CAPABLE – The system is designed for multi-client capability. Every SmartOne user can be assigned corresponding radio groups and subscribers. This allocation creates an efficient and sophisticated solution to share responsibility amongst a dispatch team.